Thursday 29 November 2018

Day 1, No more composition Notebooks

Thursday November 29, 2018   6:01 pm   31℉ 

Today is as good a day as any to start, I have been procrastinating for too long so here we go. No more composition notebooks, Time to move ahead and enter the digital generation. I will however use this in the very same way as I did my composition notebooks, Dark and chilled but clear, will see if I can see anything in the sky tonight if it really is clear. Been rather cloudy and drab.(Melanie Martinez - Crybaby album playing)

Nice to have gotten my State ID for a legal cannabis dispensary so I shall also document which strain and method I am partaking in. Tonight we will enjoy a hand twisted RAW cone of Kubbie Kush (indica).

Since this is essentially day one, let me catch you up to speed, I am flirting with fifty, have a beautiful son and loving husband, but I also have several dark acronyms. PTSD, MDD, BPSA, Anxiety and more. I know that as someone who tries to live each day while battling inner demons it is not easy to communicate what you are dealing with. Those around you who love you can't possibly grasp what we are going through because we ourselves don't even understand it at times. 


Time to go look up... till then...LB

No comments:

Post a Comment