Friday 30 November 2018

Friday November 30, 2018

37°  dark and cloudy listening to the newest episode of a YouTube channel I very much enjoy, Edge of Wonder. Ben & Rob are great.

Visited my dispensary today, Nature's Care so for the next few weeks we will be partaking in  Cresco Snow Lotus, a 'refresh' hybrid & a Gelato Stix. Took some pictures of the sky this after noon when picking up my son from school, there was an off rainbow bouncing off a cloud I will tri to up load it or will include in my YouTube videos.

So today I finally had to concede. If I am subject to banking fees so much I will bankrupt us so I went in and closed my bank account. Will update my payment info so the direct deposit will go into Our checking account in his credit union.

I am both relieved and saddened by this need to close my account as now I will have to ask when ever I want to purchase something, all things must go through my husband so I don't mess up our finances, especially now that I am hardly making any money now and our son's birthday and Christmas are both around the corner!

LB

6:31 pm 31° tuning in to watch us while researching Frequency Control and how we are all effected.


No comments:

Post a Comment