Sunday 2 December 2018

Earn/Win 'Free ...' Apps (reviews part 1)

Anyone with a cell phone gets inundated with app ads. So I decided I would start putting them to the test and clue folks in. I will use a ☑ rating system based on ease of use, level of marketing (how many ads you need to deal with), Earning rate, and lastly Payout.  So 1-5 rating 5 being the best.

☑☑
☑☑☑
☑☑☑☑
☑☑☑☑☑

Earn free PayPal Money:  ☑☑☑ 

If you have patience and time, this app allows you unlimited viewing of video add for 40 coins per view as well as other ways to earn points like daily gift of 20, 2 Lucky spins every two hours, App of the day and more. The number of ad pops are average for a "Free" game. Pay out starts at 10,000 coins = $10.00. Not my favorite but easy to use and fairly quick point collection.  If you like you can use the referral code: TXUsw3x

Lucky Day - win real money: ☑☑☑
                                                          
Fun little scratcher app with many tickets to scratch and you always win Something you get to scratch 3 tickets per advertisement. Typical winnings are 'coins' useable on buying more raffle or Lottery entries. You get a limited number of cards each day but it is a decent amount. As of today I have won a total of $8. there are 2 raffles, 1 is daily the other weekly. You redeem (cash out) via Paypal or other gift cards

Free Bitcoin Spinner:  ☑☑☑☑☑

I know the Spinner actually pays out at any amount but you have a 3 day cooldown, meaning you can not cash out for 3 days after. Very easy and it gives you 50,000 "credits" you can choose between bets of 3k or 5k but the credit meter restarts rising so you can play as often as you have 3000 or 5000 accordingly. Each spin garners an add, many of which you can just close, some may have counters.

Bitdrip:  ☑☑☑☑

Easy to use, can claim BTC ever 4 minutes, I have only had this for a week and honestly I do not claim as often as I could but payout is automatically transferred to your bit wallet. I especially like that it is so quick you don't have to deal with ads, big plus IMHO. Will update if I feel it falls short

Cloud BTC Miner:  

Very confusing, I am not even sure I got my satoshi even though I "cashed out" there was a timeout but when I reopened, the satoshi was gone and I started over from 0. Also very slow accumulation. No ads but laggy and slow to earn.

Cloud Bitcoin Miner - Remote BTC Earnings :  ☑☑☑☑ 

Have only had this app for about a week and have already accumulated more than after several months of having the Cloud BTC Miner. Easy to use and minimal ads.

Coinbase: ☑☑☑☑

So far so good, I get notifications when ever I cash out in my BTC apps (for the most past, have not seen the add from Cloud BTC) In addition to being a widely accepted wallet you can also buy/trade cryptocurrencies at a low cost. I myself tosse $5 in.

1 Satoshi= 0.00000001 ฿
100,000 Satoshi= 0.00100000 ฿
1,000,000 Satoshi= 0.01000000 ฿
10,000,000 Satoshi= 0.10000000 ฿
100,000,000 Satoshi= 1.00000000 ฿

No comments:

Post a Comment