Friday 7 December 2018

December 7, 2018


Friday December 7, 2018    5:18 pm    23°  Cold. I am putting links for each.

The sun was out earlier with an ever so light flurry.On my way to the river, where I recharge and write usually in notebook but I can access this through my phone to update this.

 WTAF is going on around the world right now yet we are not hearing?!

1.  Russia's tension with America over US Air strikes in Syria. as well as the Crisis in Ukraine 

2.  Hawaii had an island SINK

3.  Scientists want to know why Yellowstone's Steamboat Geyser keeps erupting

4.   Volcanic activity in  Hawaii, Indonisia and Guatemala

5.  Massive Flood, Sink hols & Land slide increase

6.  Tsunami  again poor Indonesia, they had 3 natural disasters withing same year.

7.  The Unusual fires in California, Yes I said unusual. First, there was the mass shooting at the              same time-frame, hours before the two simultaneous fires start.. Look at this then truly look at the damage AND lack of damage here  Captured by this drone

Don't even get me started in modified weather, that is a whole other post! But with all this "natural" disasters I would not be surprised that the strange "sky quakes" could be the groaning and such as the tectonic plates shift. Another whole other post, matter of fact I hope to do posts on each along with the immigrant caravan all at the same time.
 
🤔💫Pondering and entertaining the though that perhaps all the creatures of fairy-tales are actually "aliens races"? Shall look into this more...


8:58 pm   18°   Colder than a witch's tit 

So my husband has been, how do I say, Nagging me? About "I don't understand why you would just walk away from a steady job like that after a few years, that was very irresponsible of you". I try to explain that at that time I genuinely had to, even the doctor placed me on short term leave that day. I was re-diagnosed, it wasn't a choice. Even after I told him if I hadn't I would be dead now. Yet I took on a shift in another store and am even working more hours a day than doctor wrote but nope I am being selfish and when I say "I don't know what you want me to say", then I genuinely say sorry and his response is "Yeah, I always get that,bye".

No comments:

Post a Comment