Sunday 16 December 2018

Betrayal and more bewilderment

Thursday December 13, 2018   38°  10:30 pm    misty rain but not too cold.

At the job I am simply glad I have it despite my groaning, we NEED the money. I started at $8 something but was told it would be 9 in like a week after I would start. Fast forward 2 years 9 months of loyalty, Exceptional customer service even got employee due to the surveys coming in praised me for how helpful etc I was. Over this time I have had 2 reviews, however I was put on short term leave before I could get my 3rd for this year.

Anyway, Since the they have hired a few new people, ok, but when I come back someone who was just hired in September started at $13.50?! Then this other new employee got a promotion over me. I have given a great deal of myself for this company and yet I get shafted by management when I definitely have a LONG history of customer service yet that is the very reason this woman started at 13.50. I need to find a job that appreciate me, they were, after all responsible for my issues of mental and heart which caused me to go on leave.

I was all excited to see The Geminid meteor shower which the peak time will be between 10:30 pm 12/13/18 through the weekend But the morning isn't your only chance. On Thursday and Friday, keep an eye on the sky a few hours after sunset -- just keep the moon at your back. the most meteors passing will be around 7:30 am. Here's when and where to watch the last and strongest meteor shower of the year


Sunday December 16, 2018 44° clear, and cold


Once again my brain is overloaded, will write Tomorrow since I do not have work until next Saturday (unless someone calls in or something. Oh yeah one more thing, All employees wage has risen to $10 so Zach was almost right but not for the reasons he had thought. The other employee is NOT making 13.50 and I was made to feel much better, found that out yesterday when I asked my manager. For now I shall retire with a nice hand rolled jillybean.

a key for those just reading:

Green = medical cannabis
Dark Lavender = Headings = BOLD
Light Lavender = Links - smaller font
Will add more as needed 


No comments:

Post a Comment