Wednesday 19 December 2018

"It can't all be just me"

Wednesday  December 19, 2018  41°  sunny   11:28 am 

Working on my nails for Christmas, speaking of which I am perfectly fine with Happy Holidays seeing as there are so many holidays this month and I appreciate the good intentions and Joy. I can not believe they are complaining about a classic Christmas song, "Baby it's cold outside" being a sexual harassment?! If that is the case we need to do the same and bitch about the word Gay being in other songs or animal abuse in 12 days of Christmas. I mean those who want to ban such things are only showing how selfish they really are. Where is the equal rights?

1:16 pm

Things not to say  to a person dealing with PTSD, Anxiety, and Schizophrenic Bipolar Disorders:
"I am going through all of what your going through plus I have the added stress over the finances now and you don't see me on medications and calling off work" or "When is it going to be my turn" Trust me, you don't want this for you to have your turn we don't appreciate such under playing of mental heath issues and how it affects us when you can't possibly know what is going on inside. Just a tip from your favorite mental patient (which I am) Hence the title of Ramblings of a Mad Hatter. 

Pleahen you say such things, hang up then call back only to ask if I am going in our not despite telling you I  have a nauseating migraine that has come on due the stress and fighting between my now 15 year old son and his father then dragging me deeply into that negativity and then getting mad and bringing up how I am lucky my work is allowing me to work part time and here I go taking off a day... and yet another call now, the ringer is killing me. and again! it's 1:41 and he has called me 4 times, I ended hanging up on him even after I said "If you are going to keep calling me while I am feeling like this I will hang up on you" you then say "Well its annoying as hell, you have to stop letting these things get to you and risk loosing your job. You can't just call in when things are a little tough". ,I am going to lay down and turn the freakin phone off.

4:28 pm

So he called 2 more times since I last wrote, asking if I went to post office to which I said I had not gone out at all due to my headache. When I offered to take it he said "well if you can do that you can go to work" I said dropping an envelope into a post box is in no way like working multiple hours. He keeps insisting our family is dysfunctional and that the therapist whom we have only seen 2-3 times tops and he doesn't see where this therapist is helping at all. So I am off to the post office TTFN
His new comments on "it can't all be me" every time he argues with our son  is driving me insaner





No comments:

Post a Comment