Thursday 10 January 2019

Another Brick in the Wall

Thursday January 10th, 2019  20° semi sunny but cold

So we are in the third week of the Partial Government Shut Down. I feel for those on furlough however they Will get back pay, the families of those killed by ILLEGAL immigrants will NEVER get their loved ones back, Ever! Let that settle in for a moment.

The second point I want to cover in this ridiculous fight between Schumer/Palosi and Our president. They are claiming they want to improve birder security with technology and drones etc. I want you to think about the potential power grid threat... IF we had our power grid taken out and all we have as defense is now inoperable technologies, well we would be SOL!

A wall is a true defensive structure that can not be effected by an EMP or any other attack outside of physical destruction. It is a 90% effective way to keep those who would abuse us by entering illegally and compromise our protection. Our president is correct, we NEED to protect ourselves from outside entities and even Deep State trying to destroy our great country.

It has been a long time problem that may finally be stopped and keep our beautiful freedoms, Those who have caused such hatred and division among us. Never have I seen such pure hate, people don't even have a genuine issue other than "I Hate him", that is no argument. If President Trump announce the discovery of a cure for cancer these haters would find some stupid reason they will never support it only because he said it is good We must refuse it and bring it down.

I am doing my best to keep it clean, I need to go pick up my son from school.  2:30 pm.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment