Monday 14 January 2019

My 100th Monkey

Monday January 14th, 2019

The story of the hundredth monkey effect was published in Lyall Watson's foreword to Lawrence Blair's Rhythms of Vision in 1975, and spread with the appearance of Watson's 1979 book Lifetide. The account is that unidentified scientists were conducting a study of 
macaque monkeys on the Japanese island of Kōjima in 1952.These scientists observed that some of these monkeys learned to wash sweet potatoes, and gradually this new behavior spread through the younger generation of monkeys—in the usual fashion, through observation and repetition. Watson then concluded that the researchers observed that once a critical number of monkeys was reached, i.e., the hundredth monkey, this previously learned behavior instantly spread across the water to monkeys on nearby islands. (Taken from Wiki)

There is an additional theory that applies to consciousness. People all over the world share similar ideas and where one is trying to find more to their findings someone else has thought of that very thing but was missing what the first person had. For instance I have a theory of a new invention but I am stuck on how to finish one part and then not long after I see that someone else essentially had the exact invention I wanted but they "beat me to it" I know many people would say, "Now why didn't I think of that", or "You should get a patent for that you'd make millions" Then see it in a store, or on an infomercial.

This is how it feels for me when I think I am on to something then it shows up in my feeds. My thought is this one consciousness I am speaking of. "once a critical number of monkeys was reached, i.e., the hundredth monkey" from above. Proving there is power in numbers. So from this I ask a parallel question as to DNA can learn and change, causing inherent mutations that become the next generations and so on.

(Here we go with the multi topic posts, courtesy of Bubba Fett from my favorite dispensary
 Nature's Care)

Along the lines above, Stimulation also manipulates responses that become memory, or imprinted. Case in point, water. Tests have been done showing what happens to water, yes I said water, which samples were exposed to horrible treatment (negative intentions and words when frozen crystallized in a VERY different form than the water exposed to constant loving or positive treatment which froze in the form we are most familiar with. I also think this has something to do with the snow these days. I have noticed in recent years there are 2 types of flurry snow these days, the one I always remembers light single flakes etc but now I also see tiny snow ball looking flakes. It makes me think about all the hatred and fighting going on these days...   
 


Next post will focus on Treason

No comments:

Post a Comment